8/14 Social @ Market Cross

Home Forums Club Related Topics Club Meeting Notes & Voting 8/14 Social @ Market Cross

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jake_kustan
      Participant

Upcoming meetings:

9/4 @ Scotzin Bros (Educational): Tim Sopcak will be giving a presentation on BJCP style guide updates.

9/18 @ Bubes (Social): Tour + supermarket sweep challenge kickoff. For all who haven’t heard yet, the supermarket sweep challenge is a brew-off between teams where the beer will be brewed only from ingredients found in a grocery store. It will be open to anyone wanting to participate. Recipes along with receipts will also be required for all entries. Matt Miller will be handling the registration process. All registrants will be drawn at random on 9/18 for their partner. More details to follow. For now, get with Matt to get registered!

Other Upcoming Events

Feast of Family (Saturday following Thanksgiving): Matt Miller will be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner, full of meat and booze, for club members. More details to follow.

Other Happenings

Drew Hermeling will be writing an article for The Burg about the club. This article will be about what we do in general with some focus on the barrel project.

Speaking of barrel project, I will be doing a barrel topper brew this week. We hope to empty the barrel sometime around labor day. More details to follow!

Club Balance

Post Fort Hunter balance plus previous meeting balance minus 8/14 dinner cost ($240.00) = $166.00.

Carlo
      Participant

I also passed around an email that some people got and others didnt, I’m planning a wild beer dinner November 2nd, try to get a head count of anyone interested, also I can put together the guidelines for supermarket sweeps since I brought it up

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.