Brad’s Meeting Mins from 11/13

Home Forums Club Related Topics Club Meeting Notes & Voting Brad’s Meeting Mins from 11/13

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt.Richmond
      Participant

The following is the list wide emails that Brad sent out regarding the minutes from the last meeting:

All,

As your newly appointed Secretary I am starting off with my first duty of getting you all the latest meeting mins:

Election Positions and Winners:
      Industry Reps- Steve, Mike Ross, Brad, Lee
      Treasurer – Jake Kustan
      President – Cale
      AHA Representative – Carlo
      Merchandise – Brian Keeney
      Secretary – Brad
      Social Media – Matt Miller

New Member: Mike Ross’s buddy Brian. Killer nice guy works for PSECU will be helping us get our bank account set up etc. <—Mike Ross I need Brians email to add to the master list.

** If any of the position holders need a complete filled out members list with emails and phone numbers get a hold of me**

Upcoming Meetings:

Tuesday Nov 25th (in lieu of Thanksgiving) – Field Trip to Mex-Italy Brewery in York. We are hoping to car pool from Scotzin Brothers if anyone wants too, meet at the shop and we will leave promptly at 6:15pm bring money for dinner and beer you are on your own. Homebrew is welcome.

December 6th – Kristen and I will be having a joint birthday party at Bubes, we will have a firkin and some bottles to share as well. If you want to bring a bottle to share with the club feel free. There will be a band and stuff so should be pretty nuts. 7-?? pm

December 12th – Holiday Party at Matt Millers House, We will be presenting our supermarket sweep beers at this event so bring your creations and a small presentation to go along with it. Winner will be crowned with a trophy. Also, bring a covered dish or some kind of foodstuff if you can for everyone to have a grand feast. Matt will be following up with details directions times etc.

*** Holiday Break***

Janurary 8th – Regroup, and plan for the next few months with experiments, field trips, etc. held at normal time at Scotzin Brothers.

Ferment On,

Brad

P.S. Get back to using the website….www.sonsofalchemy.org

******************************************************************************************

All,

So I botched two things in the last email on the updates:

1) Harvey is the Homebrew Events coordinator as per election results. Just forgot to mention it.

2) I incorrectly stepped up as the secretary for the club when in actuality Tim Sopcak has the votes. (My bad buddy), I will fill in if he can’t make it as needed.

Ferment on,

Brad

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.