Dauphin County Brewfest at Fort Hunter Park [along Front St]

Home Forums Club Related Topics Competitions & Events Dauphin County Brewfest at Fort Hunter Park [along Front St]

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      tjsopcak
      Participant

The Dauphin Country Brewfest at Fort Hunter park is being held on Saturday, July 19th from 3pm to 7pm. I participated last year by serving and it was a blast.

They allowed a guest in for brew and if I recall correctly also provided us with ice.

Bmoyer0301
      Participant

Glad you brought this up Tim, I have some exciting news…

I reserved a 10×10 spot for us for this event, we will be splitting the large 20×20 tent with Scotzin Bros. So I guess this will go over like a fart in church with ReHAB. I have our shirts on order and will be arriving soon also. Next I’ll get a banner for us for this event we want to have a strong showing here so I hope most of us can attend.

Im still working on getting a group rate for the tickets since we are considered a "vendor"

Cheers

tjsopcak
      Participant

Thanks for setting this up for us Brad and ordered signage.

I do recall that Ken or perhaps someone else was able to get us in for free for those serving their beer. I was also able to bring a guest with me free of charge. Could you please look into this option for us to save us all on a bit of cash better used toward the club?

Thanks.

Fran
      Participant

I’m out of town that weekend. I’m sure I’ll have a good time but I hate to miss the brewfest.

tjsopcak
      Participant

Do we know who all plans to attend this event? I would like to be included and plan to bring both my homemade cornhole and ladder golf sets for crowd entertainment.

Do we know how many taps we can fill, time to arrive, whether we are given a free guest pass, whether they provide ice, etc.

I see the event is on Sat, July 19th from 3-7pm.

http://www.dauphincounty.org/government … wFest.aspx

Can we start a list of beers that everyone would like to serve there so we can avoid duplicates?

Bmoyer0301
      Participant

All,

Ok we are officially signed up and ready for the Fort Hunter Brewfest. You can find specific event detail here:

I would like us to have a strong showing and represent with our shirts and have music and games etc. I have a call into the event planners to get us vendor tickets so we shouldn’t need to pay. As soon as I hear back from her on how many tickets we can get.

From what I can count, we should have 4 taps for jockey boxes and the rest will have to be poured via party tap and ice bucket. If you plan to attend please chime in below and stake a claim on what beer you will be bringing.

Thanks guys

tjsopcak
      Participant

I plan to attend and at this time thinking about serving a kolsch [style] beer. I also plan to bring along my cornhole board set and ladder golf for some extracurricular brewfest activities to draw in the masses. Please include me on the jockey box.

Brad, are they providing us with ice and will we be getting any guest passes? I know that you mentioned that you were working on this.

Look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.

Heady Beer
      Participant

Sign me up for 5 gallons of a galazy ipa. I re-brewed what I brought to the meeting with some minor adjustments. My beer will be in a keg.

-Ross

Bmoyer0301
      Participant

Looks like after talking to Michelle at the beer festival she said we can do a buy one ticket get one free method for the club participants.

So I will need a head count of who all is going, then we can split that cost among the participants.

Also, yes ice is provided

Bmoyer0301
      Participant

Kristen and I will be pouring : Two in the Pink – Raspberry Cream Ale – 5.6% ABV

tjsopcak
      Participant

Regretfully, I’m no longer able to attend the Dauphin Country brewfest. Please let me know whether you would like to borrow my ladder golf set for some fun during the event. Have fun guys!

Heady Beer
      Participant

I will have a 5% ipa. Don’t have a good name so galaxy ipa will have to do. Count me in for one ticket.

BrianK
      Participant

I have off that day so I’m pretty sure I can attend. I have a few beers I could potentially bring but I’m going to have to see what survives the holiday weekend. Most likely a blonde ale 5% abv or a saison 7% abv.

Heady Beer
      Participant

I am good for three tickets. Anyone else going?

BrianK
      Participant

I just need one ticket. I will be bringing a saison.

Heady Beer
      Participant

This is now a sold out event! There will be a buch of people to try our beers. Excited!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.