Jan 22nd – Meeting Minutes

Home Forums Club Related Topics Club Meeting Notes & Voting Jan 22nd – Meeting Minutes

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      tjsopcak
      Participant

Sons, here are the notes that I have transcribed from what Brad and Mike took during the meeting in my absence while prepping the Roggenbier tasting. Please correct anything that is wrong and include anything that I may have missed.

Upcoming events:

– Feb 5th – Social meeting tentatively at The Warwick Hotel. Brad is reaching out to them.
      – Feb 18th [WEDNESDAY] – Social meeting at Molly Pitcher Brewing Co. We are permitted to bring homebrew.
      – March 5th – Educational meeting at Scotzins. We will be tasting and judging the Kolsch made by Mike Ross and Chris Harvey.
      – March 19th – Social meeting at Big Hill Ciderworks for dinner and drinks. They will tour us and may share some barrel and varietal samples.
      – April 26th – Battle of Homebrew clubs – Homebrew fest at Federal Taphouse. Chris Harvey, thank you for creating and coordinating this for nearby and homebrew clubs throughout PA!!!

Funds:
      $686 as of this meeting

Club news:
      – Drew’s article on our SoA homebrew club will be in the Feb edition of The Burg magazine. Make sure to pickup a copy and frame it! Thanks DREW!!!

– Insurance – around $200 for incorporation. Brian Martin is working on this for us!

– Liability insurance – $2.50 per member per year. Please bring $3 to the next meeting to go directly towards this yearly due.

Wishlist:
      1. Water test kit – $100
      2. Off Flavor kit $50
      3. Tasting glassware w/ logo $5 per glass = around $150
      4. Patches / Tags for club shirts – buy your own name patches but we will not pursue additional achievement patches. Brian Keeney was researching this further after Chris Harvey suggested that we possibly source them all from Staples’.
      5. Art for Jockey box – $ ??? – Brian Keeney may be looking into this but uncertain.
      6. Club shirts – 10-12 more – $ ????
      4 Medium
      4 Large
      4 XL
      2 XXL

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.